NW.js v0.13.4 Released with Chromium stable 49.0.2623.112
NW.js 0.13.4 is released to sync up with the latest Chromium stable 49.0.2623.112, and including fixes we made during these days.
This release focuses on the upstream rebase for our plan of releasing soon after every Chromium stable releases. We've released updates within 24hrs following upstream in past versions. This is helpful to deliver (security) fixes to our users in time.
For more information on the new milestone 0.13, please see our blog "What's New in 0.13" for a better introduction.
- Update Chromium to 49.0.2623.112
- Fix: webview local file issue (#4668)
- Fix: Custom app icon with incorrect size under volume mixer (#4649)
- Fix: process Event: 'uncaughtException' not working in 0.13 (#4679)
- [docs] data-path -> user-data-dir; --disable-raf-throttling
- [docs] Clarify files can be safely removed during packaging (#4676)
Full changelog: https://github.com/nwjs/nw.js/blob/nw13/CHANGELOG.md
NaCl build and other platforms: http://dl.nwjs.io/v0.13.4/
There are 3 builds for each platform - normal build, sdk build and Nacl build. Normal build doesn't have devtools, only SDK build does. lt can be opened by pressing F12 (Cmd-Alt-I on OSX). SDK packages also have more development tools to be exposed in the following releases, as well as the NaCl support.
Our build infrastructure enables live binary build from git tip so you can access to the latest binary from http://dl.nwjs.io/live-build/
See our mailing list to discuss on this release: https://groups.google.com/d/msg/nwjs-general/U-d50dDma1w/xuRqYTLHCwAJ