NW.js v0.14.1 Released
NW.js 0.14.1 is released with bug fixes, including the one for Menu regression.
Previously we released 0.14.0 with latest Chromium stable 50 in less than 1 day after upstream release. This is helpful to deliver new features and security fixes to users in time. See upstream blog for exciting new features and improvements in Chromium 50: http://blog.chromium.org/2016/03/chrome-50-beta-push-notification.html
For more information on the new milestone 0.13 and later versions which has an optimized architecture, please see our blog "What's New in 0.13" for a better introduction.
- Fix: Menu not working in Windows and Linux (#4727)
- Fix: Crash with exceptions in some remote pages (#4729)
- Fix: [WIN] ship libexif.dll (#4637)
- Fix: Packaged application with command line parameter won't start; Reordered package path finding for backward compatible with nw12 (#4681)
- Fix: use icon in manifest for devtools window icon (#4707)
- [docs] building proprietary codecs easier (#4595)
- [docs] Fix: window object in the Node context
Full changelog: https://github.com/nwjs/nw.js/blob/nw14/CHANGELOG.md
NaCl build and other platforms: http://dl.nwjs.io/v0.14.1/
There are 3 builds for each platform - normal build, sdk build and Nacl build. Normal build doesn't have devtools, only SDK build does. lt can be opened by pressing F12 (Cmd-Alt-I on OSX). SDK packages also have more development tools to be exposed in the following releases, as well as the NaCl support.
Our build infrastructure enables live binary build from git tip so you can access to the latest binary from http://dl.nwjs.io/live-build/
See our mailing list to discuss on this release: https://groups.google.com/d/msg/nwjs-general/NJDa_fI_cqU/iPnnqhAFBQAJ