NW.js v0.14.2 Release Notes
NW.js 0.14.2 is released to sync up with the latest Chromium stable 50.0.2661.86, and including fixes we made during these days. A 'oncanel' event is added to the File input dialog to capture the cancel event.
This release focuses on the upstream rebase for our plan of releasing soon after every Chromium stable releases. Upstream's windows release is 50.0.2661.87 but the code is identical to 50.0.2661.86 except the version string. See http://googlechromereleases.blogspot.com/2016/04/stable-channel-update_20.html
For more information on the new milestone 0.13 and later version, please see our blog "What's New in 0.13" for a better introduction.
- Update Chromium to 50.0.2661.86
- Update Node.js to 5.10.1
- Add: support 'oncancel' event of File dialog (#4501)
- Add: implemented
win.menu=nullto remove menubar (#4725)
- Fix: Shell.openItem() does not open directories (#4713)
- Fix: [WIN] Invisible eventless area around all sides of window (#4749)
- Fix: [WIN] Windows loading icon stays visible after launching app (#4685)
- Fix: [OSX] Support 10.8-10.7
- Fix: Font size issue in v0.14.0 (#4717)
- Fix: Weird popup in custom URL protocol (#4746)
Full changelog: https://github.com/nwjs/nw.js/blob/nw14/CHANGELOG.md
NaCl build and other platforms: http://dl.nwjs.io/v0.14.2/
There are 3 builds for each platform - normal build, sdk build and Nacl build. Normal build doesn't have devtools, only SDK build does. lt can be opened by pressing F12 (Cmd-Alt-I on OSX). SDK packages also have more development tools to be exposed in the following releases, as well as the NaCl support.
Our build infrastructure enables live binary build from git tip so you can access to the latest binary from http://dl.nwjs.io/live-build/
See our mailing list to discuss on this release: https://groups.google.com/d/msg/nwjs-general/czY8aS5tXPk/2Qc89jk3BgAJ