NW.js v0.14.3 Release Notes
NW.js 0.14.3 is released to sync up with the latest Chromium stable 50.0.2661.94, Node.js v5.11.0 and including fixes we made during these days. If you're looking for Node.js v6.0.0 update, please see the 0.15 beta release.
This release focuses on the upstream rebase for our plan of releasing soon after every Chromium stable releases. See http://googlechromereleases.blogspot.com/2016/04/stable-channel-update_28.html
For more information on the new milestone 0.13 and later version, please see our blog "What's New in 0.13" for a better introduction.
- Update Chromium to 50.0.2661.94
- Update Node.js to 5.11.1
- Fix: failed to start after reload with package name starting with underline (#4779)
- Fix: [OSX] crashes when calling native module in inject_js_start script (#4772)
- Fix: Content of file included via "inject_js_start" is executing twice; the script is not supposed to be executed in background page (#4705)
- Fix: undefined windows object returned from nw.Window.open in some cases
- Fix: window menubar click event handler (#4777)
- [docs] oncancel event of File dialog
Full changelog: https://github.com/nwjs/nw.js/blob/nw14/CHANGELOG.md
NaCl build and other platforms: http://dl.nwjs.io/v0.14.3/
There are 3 builds for each platform - normal build, sdk build and Nacl build. Normal build doesn't have devtools, only SDK build does. lt can be opened by pressing F12 (Cmd-Alt-I on OSX). SDK packages also have more development tools to be exposed in the following releases, as well as the NaCl support.
Our build infrastructure enables live binary build from git tip so you can access to the latest binary from http://dl.nwjs.io/live-build/
See our mailing list to discuss on this release: https://groups.google.com/d/msg/nwjs-general/A7bN_IDG9lw/6oHgMu5uCAAJ