NW.js v0.15.4 Released with Chromium 51 update
NW.js 0.15.4 is here with today's Chromium stable 51 update and bug fixes since last version. This version introduce new APIs to read/write multiple types of data to clipboard.
Following our release plan in 2016, we have released new major versions as soon as new Chromium stable release within 1 day. We've been working on 3 branches simultaneously: a released branch on current Chromium stable, a beta branch on Chromium beta and a LTS branch which will be supported for the next 2 years.
For more information on the new milestone 0.13 and later versions, please see our blog "What's New in 0.13" for a better introduction.
- Update Chromium to 51.0.2704.106
- Include minidump_stackwalk in Linux and OSX sdk build (#5023)
- Added new APIs for read/write multiple types of data to clipboard (#4929)
- Fix: 'loaded' event shouldn't be fired when using history API (#5001)
- Fix: DeprecationWarning: 'root' is deprecated, use 'global' (#4938)
- Fix: Migrate websql data from 0.12 (#5018)
- Fix: content verficiation of package.json in Node modules
- Fix: [Linux] foreground colors for menubar (#5007)
- Make Window.eval() and Window.evalNWBin() return result
Full changelog: https://github.com/nwjs/nw.js/blob/nw15/CHANGELOG.md
Binaries for other platforms: http://dl.nwjs.io/v0.15.4/
There are 2 builds for each platform - normal build, and SDK build. Normal build doesn't have devtools, only SDK build does. lt can be opened by pressing F12 (Cmd-Alt-I on OSX). SDK packages also have more development tools to be exposed in the following releases, as well as the NaCl support. The NaCl build flavor in 0.14 and 0.13 was dropped due to very low usage and feedback
Our build infrastructure enables live binary build from git tip so you can access to the latest binary from http://dl.nwjs.io/live-build/
See our mailing list to discuss on this release: https://groups.google.com/d/msg/nwjs-general/S326llhTrgA/3hVey4VdBQAJ