NW.js v0.19.3 Released with Node.js v7.3.0
NW.js 0.19.3 is here with Node.js v7.3.0 and important bug fixes for Flash and invalidate certificates.
For more information on the new milestone 0.13 and later versions, please see our blog "What's New in 0.13" for a better introduction.
- Update Node.js to 7.3.0
- Fix: Hang when https website with cert. error is loaded (#5544)
- Fix: Webview freezes on almost any invalid certificate (#5564)
- Fix: Flash needs manual intervention and control-click not working (#5548)
- Fix: permission warning and crash of chrome identity app (#5552)
- Fix: popup menu in background page crashes nw (#5513)
- Fix: nw.Window.isTransparent should be boolean (#5561)
- Fix: [test] race condition in chromedriver
- [docs] Add a recent tutorial
Full ChangeLog: https://github.com/nwjs/nw.js/blob/nw19/CHANGELOG.md
Binary for other platforms: https://dl.nwjs.io/v0.19.3/
There are 2 builds for each platform - normal build, and SDK build. Normal build doesn't have devtools, only SDK build does. lt can be opened by pressing F12 (Cmd-Alt-I on OSX). SDK packages also have more development tools to be exposed in the following releases, as well as the NaCl support.
Our build infrastructure enables live binary build from git tip so you can access to the latest binary from https://dl.nwjs.io/live-build/
See our mailing list to discuss on this release: https://groups.google.com/d/msg/nwjs-general/rr3soZsIqFg/VMcJmVhjDwAJ